You Know You’re A Dancer When...Part 2
As dancers, we each have our journey through dance. However, that doesn’t mean we can't relate to each other from time to time. Besides, we’ve all experienced these things at least once. So here are some more You Know You’re A Dancer When…
- You get cramps from pointing your toes too hard.
- Someones asks “When’s your dance season over?” and you answer “Never.”
- You are commonly asked “Doesn’t that hurt?”
- It’s so weird to see your classmates with their hair down.
- There is no such thing as too much hairspray.
- Your joints are constantly popping.
- You mark your dances while talking to people.
- You can't sit still when you hear music.
- What’s the point of getting a pedicure?
How many did you relate to? Make sure to check our other article You Know You’re A Dancer When for more relatable dance things we all do. Want to see more dance content? Make sure to follow us on Instagram @more_than_dancers for all the dance content you need.
By: AJ (Intern)