Dancer Things: Part 7
Make sure to check out Dancer Things: Parts 1-6. Now, here is part 7!
- You Know You’re A Dancer When…you get annoyed whenever someone says dancing is not a sport.
- Dance Problems: Losing control of a turn.
- Thanks To Dance: The way little kids look up to you.
- You Know You’re A Dancer When…being placed front center in a dance.
- Dance Problems: The heat of the stage lights.
- Thanks To Dance: Before I buy a pair of shoes, I make sure I can point my feet in them.
- Dance Problems: When your legs fall asleep while you’re sitting onstage for awards.
- Thanks To Dance: If I’m not sore, there’s something wrong.
- Dance Problems: Having an itch in the middle of a routine.
- Thanks To Dance: I wear stretchy pants everywhere because I never know when I’m going to need to dance.
Well, how many did you relate to? What other Dancer Things do you experience? And make sure to follow our social media @more_than_dancers for more dance-related content!
By: AJ (Intern)
Mar 17, 2023
Join Our Newsletter and Get the Latest
Posts to Your Inbox
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.