Dancer Things: Part 6
Make sure to read our previous articles of Dancer Things: Parts 1-5. Now, without further ado, here is Part 6!
- Dance Problems: When someone takes your spot at the barre.
- You Know You’re A Dancer When…toe, ball, heel.
- Dance Problems: Itchy costumes.
- You Know You’re A Dancer When…you tap dance when you get nervous.
- Thanks To Dance: I’ve stopped saying “I can't do that” and started saying “I will be able to do that, just give me some time to practice.”
- You Know You’re A Dancer When…you get back from rehearsal and you are too tired to sleep.
- Thanks To Dance: I don’t give up when things are tough.
- Dance Problems: Everyone looks at you like you’re insane when you try to talk about dance.
- You Know You’re A Dancer When…you watch a dance movie and afterwards you just want to get up and dance.
- Dance Problems: Those days where everyone in class has the giggles.
Well, how many did you relate to? Did we miss any? And make sure to follow our social media @more_than_dancers for more dance-related content!
By: AJ (Intern)
Feb 10, 2023
Join Our Newsletter and Get the Latest
Posts to Your Inbox
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.