Dancer Things: Part 2
Who knew there were so many things only dancers could relate to?! Well, believe it or not, we’re back again with 6 more things dancers experience.
- You know you’re a dancer when…it’s a compliment when your teacher walks by in class and doesn’t say anything to you.
- Dance Problems: Watching your teacher do a trick and standing there with your jaw on the floor.
- You know you’re a ballerina when…you own more leotards than normal clothing.
- Dance Problems: “Back line come forward.”
- You know you’re a dancer when…you carry bobby pins in your bag.
- Dance Problems: How endless hours of work all comes down to 3 minutes on stage.
Wow! Who knew a dancer’s experience was so unique? What other dance things have you experienced? And make sure to follow our social media @more_than_dancers for more dance-related content!
By: AJ (Intern)