As dancers, we get to have our own unique problems and experiences that no matter how hard we try, we can't seem to explain them to our non-dancer friends. But as much as we want to see our non-dancer friends try out a dance class, dance isn’t for everyone. So here are 6 things all dancers can relate to or have experienced at some point in their dance career.
- Dance Problems: Getting blinded by your own ponytail while doing turns.
- You know you’re a dancer when…you do grand plies to stretch out your skinny jeans.
- Dance Problems: Missing one rehearsal and feeling like you missed the whole year.
- You know you’re a dancer when…your phone passcode is 5, 6, 7, 8.
- Dance Problems: Watching your teacher do a trick and standing there with your jaw on the floor.
- You know you’re a dancer when…you like one of your legs more than the other.
So how many of these have you experienced or can relate to? And make sure to share this list with the rest of your dance friends so they can relate as well. Also, follow our social media @more_than_dancers for more relatable dance content!
By: AJ (Intern)