Dance Things: Part 9
If you haven’t figured it out yet, these are our favorite articles to make. It’s time for that relatable dancer content. Make sure to read Parts 1-8 first. Now, let’s get into Dancer Things: Part 9!
- Dance Problems: Being incredibly sore after hitting your ankle with your own taps.
- Thanks To Dance: That one dancer who says, “I can't do this,” and then does it perfectly.
- You Know You’re A Dancer When…You naturally stand in ballet positions.
- Thanks To Dance: Improv.
- Dance Problems: The “5-minute-scramble-to-find-all-your-dance-clothes” panic.
- Thanks To Dance: I am stronger than I thought I was.
- You Know You’re A Dancer When…You forget the choreography, but your body doesn’t.
- Thanks To Dance: I know how to do stage makeup better than actual makeup.
- Dance Problems: Accidentally kicking every piece of furniture trying to do turns in your room.
- Thanks To Dance: I don’t finish my homework until midnight.
So, how many did you relate to? We know we related to a few! For even more fun dance content, follow our social media @more_than_dancers and you’ll get as much dance content as your heart desires. Until next time!
By: AJ (Intern)