Dance Quotes To Keep You Motivated
As the months get colder, it can be harder to find the motivation to dance, especially when you’re already curled up in some cozy blankets. And while dance will help warm-up your body, some of us need a bit more motivation than that. So for those who need it, here are some motivational quotes to get you out of the warm blankets.
- “Dance constitutes a true recapturing of… freedom and childish play.” – Agnes de Mille
- “Dance is the timeless interpretation of life.” – Shah Asad Rizvi
- “You dance because you have to. Dance is an essential part of life that has always been with me.” – Katherine Dunham
- “The dance is strong magic. The body can fly without wings. It can sing without a voice.” – Pearl Primus
- “Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance. Great dancers are great because of their passion.” – Martha Graham
- “I see dance being used as communication between body and soul, to express what is too deep to find for words.” – Ruth St. Denis
Wow, we’re feeling motivated already! What other quotes do you use to motivate yourself? And make sure to follow our social media @more_than_dancers for more motivational quotes and relatable dance content.
By: AJ (Intern)