Amazing Dance Quotes: Part 4
With summer coming to an end and school starting up soon, now more than ever do we need some motivation. Good thing we found some amazing quotes to help motivate and inspire you!
- “Dancing is creating a sculpture that is visible only for a moment.” – Erol Ozan
- “Dancers are made, not born.” – Mikhail Baryshnikov
- “Never be afraid to be a poppy in a field of daffodils.” – Michaela DePrince
- “Every time I dance, I’m trying to prove myself to myself.” – Misty Copeland
- “If you want to release your aggression, get up and dance.” – Chuck Berry
- “Where there is no heart there is no art.” – Anna Pavlova
- “I’m trying to make the perfect dance, that’s what drives me.” – Trisha Brown
- “Dancers are both athletes and artists.” – Margot Fonteyn
Wow! Those are some amazing quotes! We feel inspired and motivated already. What’s your favorite quote to help inspire/motivate you? And make sure to follow our social media: @more_than_dancers for more quotes and dance content.
By: AJ (Intern)