8 Things Dancers Like Least About Dancing
Dance is such a fun and exciting way to express emotions. It is also a great way to stay in shape. But that doesn’t mean there are things not to like about dancing. We reached out to our dance community and asked them what they like least about dancing.
- If you ever stop then restart training
- The phrase "one more time"
- When people say it’s not a sport
- When people say “it’s easy”
We also do not like those parts about dancing. In fact, we have a few more ourselves.
- Waking up early for competitions
- Losing your flexibility after taking a week off
- Uncomfortable costumes
- Sore muscles after a long day of dance
Even though dance is such a fun sport, everything has its pros and cons. There is no such thing as “the perfect sport”. In the end, we all still enjoy dance, as the benefits outweigh the cost. Dance may not be easy, but it is so worth it in the end. Also, shoutout to our awesome dance community for contributing to this article: