8 Jokes Only Dancers Will Understand
As dancers, we enjoy telling jokes sometimes. They may be bad jokes occasionally, but doesn’t that make it even funnier?! I’ve compiled a list of some funny jokes only dancers will be able to laugh about, and here they are!
- How many dance teachers does it take to change a light bulb?
Five! … Six! … Seven! … Eight!
- What kind of dancer is a fuzzy brown bear?
A contemporHAIRY dancer!
- What is a dancer’s number one priority?
To always get right to the pointe!
- What’s a ballerina’s favorite number?
- What animals are poor dancers?
Four-legged ones, because they have two left feet.
- What’s a dinner roll’s favorite dance?
- What did the ballet dancer say when she lost her shoe?
This is pointless!
- What sort of dance does a plumber do?
A tap dance!
Now you have a few jokes to tell your other dance friends in between classes (don’t talk to them during class!). Maybe you could also tell your teacher a couple, I’m sure it will brighten their day.
By: AJ (Intern)