8 Inspiring Quotes For January
The dance season is back up and in full swing! (Even though it’s a year-round sport.) So while doing schoolwork and dance classes can get pretty stressful, we’ve got some great inspiring January quotes to help get you through the month.
- “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.”
— Rainer Maria Rilke
- "Opportunities don't happen. You create them."
— Chris Grosser
- "You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
— Eleanor Roosevelt
- "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
— Albert Einstein
- "Success isn't determined by how many times you win, but by how you play the week after you lose."
- "The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things."
— Ronald Reagan
- "When it comes to luck, you make your own."
— Bruce Springsteen
- "Before you can make a dream come true, you must first have one."
— Ronald McNair
We are feeling inspired already! What other quotes are you using this month? And make sure to follow our social media @more_than_dancers for more dance related content.
By: AJ (Intern)