8 Dance Problems All Dancers Experience
Dance is super fun, but doesn’t mean it doesn’t have its downsides. We’ve all developed some weird habit from dance or had a hard time balancing school and dance. So we searched the web and found dance problems we can all relate to. So here are 8 dance problems all dancers experience:
- Daydreaming about choreography while you should be taking notes in class.
- When you count to 8 while you walk.
- When you don’t finish your homework until midnight.
- When you constantly have a routine stuck in your head.
- “Oh hey, a new bruise.”
- When you plie to pick up things that are on the ground.
- When you can dance for hours but get tired after running for 2 minutes.
- When younger classes have prettier costumes than you.
In the end, being a dancer is a lot of hard work. Through balancing classes and dance, we may pick up a few interesting habits. How many dance problems did you relate to? Are there any dance problems we missed? Make sure to follow our Instagram @more_than_dancers for even more relatable dance content.
By: AJ (Intern)