7 Motivational Quotes For March
It’s that time again! Time for some monthly motivation. Whether you need inspiration, motivation, or you simply enjoy reading quotes, here are some quotes for March.
- “If you want to reach a goal, you must ‘see the reaching’ in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal.”
- Zig Ziglar
- "Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.
- Chinese Proverb
- “When the vision is clear, the results will appear. Keep your mindset positive as you work your plan, flourish, and always remember why you started.”
- Germany Kent
- "It takes sunshine and rain to make a rainbow. There would be no rainbows without sunshine and rain."
- Roy T. Bennett
- “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.”
- Mary Kay Ash
- “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.”
- Babe Ruth
- “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.”
- Michele Ruiz
Wow, we’re feeling inspired and motivated already! What other quotes help motivate you? And make sure to follow our social media: @more_than_dancers for more dance related content.
By: AJ (Intern)
Mar 10, 2023
Join Our Newsletter and Get the Latest
Posts to Your Inbox
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.