Happy Fall! #SweaterWeather
Yay! It’s officially time for the best fashion, the best lattes and the best memories with your friends and family! With this printable fall bucket list (below) we’ve created just for you, you won’t miss out on any of the fall fun!
1. Drink a pumpkin spice latte… or 93! ☕️☕️
2. Create a unique Halloween costume… or reuse those old dance costumes!
3. Make a “thankful” list ✍
4. Jump in a pile of leaves!
5. Go pumpkin picking in a pumpkin patch!
7. Break out the leggings, scarves, and UGG boots!
8. Take a photo of the same trees everyday and watch as the leaves change colors!
9. Watch Freeform’s (Formerly known as ABC Family — Why’d they change it?!) Halloween Marathon!
10. Perform a random act of kindness!
12. Burn fall scented candles… Preferably pumpkin spiced scented! 🙂
13. Have a bonfire in your backyard!
15. Go on a scenic bike ride and enjoy the view of the trees changing colors!
16. Make popcorn and mix in candy corn!
17. Rake leaves for a neighbor or for Make a Difference Day (October 22nd!)
19. Make homemade caramel apples! (This is a MUST.)
20. Volunteer at a food pantry or a Thanksgiving dinner!
21. Get lost in a corn maze!
22. Spend time with family!
23. Carve, paint, and decorate pumpkins!
24. Walk through a haunted house! ☠️⚰
25. Have a fall photo shoot with friends!
28. Attend a football game!
30. Make a fall recipe from Pinterest like apple fries and caramel cream dip or pumpkin Nutella muffins!
31. Enjoy fall and all of it’s beauty!
33. Visit a fall festival!
34. Create a fall Pinterest craft!
35. Go bobbing for apples!
Your blank, downloadable fall bucket list is available below??
Here’s an example of how to fill out your new fall bucket list:
Don't miss these!??